INTERNET APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MID MARKET ERP DEVELOPMENT
By Emma Tsai
The National Account Change product we developed for Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) allows users to update the National Accounts for all selected customers in the Sage Accpac Accounts Receivable module based upon setup made to the program. The following steps show you how to use the import function for batch update.
1. Launch the National Account Change program
2. Enter the file path to export the sample import file
3. After you click on the Export button, an Excel file will be created in the file path the user pointed on the screen. The Excel file will include all AR customer information (Customer#, Customer Name, Current National Account) in the Accpac company selected.
4. Now users can input the Destination National Account for customers you want to change to in the Excel file.
5. Now users can import the Excel file and make the national account change in a batch.
After the user click on the import button, the system will show records to change in the grid, process the changes in Accpac, and show the results.