INTERNET APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MID MARKET ERP DEVELOPMENT
1. Control table (it will create a new control number for the other system, and store some information like create user, status, date, total amount, etc.)
3. PO detail information.
4. PO additional cost information (One PO will be related with multiple additional cost header records)
5. PO additional cost detail information (additional cost maybe split to multiple line by PO detail line items)
6. Original PO information with control. The other system fills the data to this table.
Below are some business process flows with some UI screenshots:
1. Create a new control number. Other system fills the data to our original data table.
2. The end user clicks the “Go” button to get information and fill into our PO tables.
3. The end user double clicks any PO. The program pops-up a new UI with PO details and additional costs. The user can change the value in the UI to adjust something.
4. After the user makes sure all data is correct, they can click the “post” button and create the Sage 300 PO receipt. The program changes our PO status to avoid multiple posting.