INTERNET APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
MID MARKET ERP DEVELOPMENT
In a previous post, I explained how we created a specific tool to query and delete objects in Intacct. Here is the second part of the explanation.
1. After you select the field, it auto-loads the operator, based on the selected field type. If you select the date type field, the value column shows you a date-picker to let you input the value quickly.
2. You also can add multiple fields to the query filter, remove fields from the filter or change the order by clicking a button.
To add a new line:
To remove a line:
To change the order:
3. After you finish the filter setup, click the Query button. The page shows you the record count based on the returned results. And it shows you a grid with the data (it only show some columns).
4. After you confirm the returned results, click the delete button to remove the records from Intacct.
5. The delete operation may take a long time to process. The page shows you processing progress.
For more information on how to customize Intacct to suit your needs, please contact us.